What Is 99 Perspectives?
99 Perspectives produces media content for a range of clients and organizations. Based in Chicago, 99 Perspectives got its start in 2017 as Hard Lens Media, producing a local community radio show, a cable access program, and exclusive video content, covering stories around the city.
Broadcast at 99 Perspectives
What we offer:
• Develop a social media following with 99 Perspectives. 99 Perspectives will take care of the broadcasting, camera switching, producing, directing, operating, and space maintenance so you can focus on your show.
• Professional studio, waiting room, secure location, 100 feet from the Kimball brown line stop with plenty of street parking. Prefer to stream from your home or office? No problem, our producers have experience with in-person and remote shows.
• Personalized one-on-one assistance and setup – prep time before your show, personalized Slack channel for your show, livestream to YouTube, or one social media platform of your choice.
• Your show, saved show time slot, 1 hour recording time, a digital copy of your show after each broadcast, remote interviews, video calls, play videos, and more.
• Extensive knowledge library with all the information needed to run a channel.
• Be a part of the 99 Perspectives network: Enjoy additional perks and learn new skills from other 99 Perspective members!
Options and prices:
- Recording time: Includes In Studio and Remote filming
- Regular – 4 or more hours of recording time per month – $50 per hour
- Reduced Hours – 2-3 hours of recording time per month – $75 per hour
- Once a Month – 1 Hour Per month – $100 per hour
- Off-Site filming – 3x recording base rate, plus fixed
- Default template for the show – Included
- Custom template for the show – $100
- Have us clip, upload, title, and post to YouTube -$80 per hour recorded
- Create a logo, editing work, other work or field reporting – case by case